Wednesday, January 2, 2019

To 2019 and Beyond (not so original, oh well)

Here comes another year! Welcome, 2019!
For some reason, I do not have any sappy posts about 2018. I usually have all these lengthy posts about what was the year is all about; struggles, good times and bad times. But this year, I ran out of words to say. I felt like I was just staring 2018, disappearing in thin air, deep in thought.

I'm always excited about new year. It's like I'm being handed-over with blank contract, and I'll be the sole author. New year = new beginnings. Hahaha. I'm actually mocking myself while writing this as cliches keep on running on top of my head. Heck. I don't care. This is exactly what a blank-contract is all about. :)

So, what am I looking forward to this year? Hmmm


  • work-life balance (guess working in a MNC is pushing my "urgency" buttons all the time)
  • SAVE man! SAVE
  • residence visa for the little nudger
  • US visa for the hot momma
  • Lose weight! (OMG, this is the heaviest weight I've been since forever)
  • Remove toxic people in life
  • Be more kind and generous (with precaution)
  • Be thankful all the time
  • Travel!!
  • Learn something new
  • Grit
  • Fit and Fab
  • Get engaged??? Hahaahahaha oopsss. This is out of my control! But well, I'm really looking forward for this :D
  • Etc etc etc
I'm getting older. I know and feel that. But I do hope I'm also becoming wiser. I have a different take with what YOLO is all about so, can we conclude that I'm getting wiser?? 
34 years of existence. Lest the external pressures, I'm indeed very lucky to be at this particular moment. Can't complain.
All roads lead to one destination, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment