Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 2 Run + Core

I'm supposed to blog yesterday, but I fell asleep, I guess. It was a tiring day. Started early and slept at past midnight. 

Gerald and I ran last saturday. Outside!! Finally, after a month or so. Have I mentioned that it is covid 19 pandemic crisis? We are still on lockdown, but last Friday, Dubai Government eased the policy. We are now allowed to move freely from 6am to 10pm. No more permits. But we still have to observe wearing mask, gloves and social distancing. It was nice to see and feel the sun again. 

Ok back to work out. We ran 3kms outside at 930am. Summer is about to begin here, so it was probably 34 or 36c. It was bearable but running wearing mask is a challenge. Nonetheless, it was a great feeling to run outside. After that, we did core exercises, then some stretching for me. I ran tiptoed so my calves are killing me. 
I had protein shake, with coconut water and blueberries. We had scrambled egg for lunch and sumo stir fry chicken. It was a good meal. Dinner was beef mechado. Snacks is the most guilt-laiden meal. We have ube cheese pandesal, maja blanca and mac salad. Thank goodness these food were on their last servings. Finally, I can focus more on my food this week. We dont want to throw food. Might as well eat it and burn 

So work out breakdown:
3kms run
3 sets of the following

20x sit ups
15x lower leg raise
15 each side russian twist with 5lbs
60 sec plank

Cool down 

Again, 80% of our diet is food. We are trying to eat healthy. Almost there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment