Friday, January 21, 2022

Dose of reminder. God is in control.

I feel drained. 2021 got the best of me. I was pulled, stretched to the limit and experienced the most, by far, worst backstabbing drama in my working career. I cannot shake it and let go just that. It pained me to remember how hard it was to hold my tongue and never responded to all of his accusations. I hate him. Strong emotions. But really, I do! 
I need this job to save money for the future. I need this to help my husband to reach our financial goals this year. Oh, I need this job. For my daughter, my family and future family. God loves me and I am grateful I have a job. I am thankful. I am grateful. I need to remind myself this. Everyday. Every minute of the day. I will manage my emotions. I will manage my reactions. I will manage my thoughts and feelings. No. I will not let him dump his trash on me. I will learn. One day, I will look back on this and just laugh. This will toughen me. I will make sure of that. 
God surrounded me with angels. So many that I should feel safe and loved. He is just one person. I have the whole army of the Lord. Lessons, lessons. I will be a coffee. I will blend into the water and create flavor. I will not be an egg. I will be a diamond after this. 
Breathe. God loves me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment